Please click here to discover the list of the finalists of the MAPIC Awards 2019 from the 10 categories. Pictures are also available on our website.
The winners will be selected by both MAPIC delegates voting in Cannes for projects of their choice and by the jury. The winners will be selected combining delegates’ votes cast on-site (30%) and the jury’s own votes (70%).
The MAPIC Awards jury is composed of influential personalities from the sector:
- Mayte LEGEAY, Senior Asset Manager Europe, Resolution Property (UK)
- Alain BOUTIGNY, Editor-in-chief, Sites Commerciaux (France)
- Edoardo FAVRO, CEO, RES Srl – Real Estate Strategist (Italy)
- Steffen FRIEDLEIN, Managing Director Leasing, ECE Projektmanagement (Germany)
- Ana GUEDES DE OLIVEIRA, Executive Director Developments, Sonae Sierra (Portugal)
- Isabelle HERVOUET, Group Director of Digital, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (France)
- Barry HUGHES, Design Director, Benoy (USA)
- Anders LILJENSTOLPE, Managing Director Russia & CIS, JLL (Russia)
- Charles READ, Managing Director, Blooloop (UK)
- Stefan SJÖSTRAND, Global Commercial & Digital Manager, Ingka Centres (Sweden)
- Fabien STUTZ, Senior Director Real Estate & Store Construction EMEA, Nike (The Netherlands)
- Wilson TAN, Chief Retail Innovation Officer, CapitaLand Group (Singapore)
- Justin TAYLOR, Co-Founder, P-Three (UK)
Find out more about MAPIC on our website.
About Reed MIDEM:
Founded in 1963, Reed MIDEM is an organiser of professional, international markets that are essential business platforms for key players in the sectors concerned. These sectors are MIPTV, MIPDOC, MIPCOM, MIPJUNIOR in Cannes, MIP China in Hangzhou and MIP Cancun in Mexico for the television and digital content industries; MIDEM in Cannes for music professionals; Esports BAR in Cannes and in Miami for the esports business; MIPIM in Cannes, MIPIM UK Summit in London, MIPIM Asia Summit in Hong Kong SAR, MIPIM PropTech NYC in New York, MIPIM PropTech Europe in Paris, MIPIM PropTech Asia in Hong Kong SAR for the tech and real estate industry; MAPIC in Cannes, MAPIC Russia in Moscow, MAPIC Italy and MAPIC Food in Milan, and MAPIC India in Mumbai for the retail real estate sector. www.reedmidem.com
About Reed Exhibitions:
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events organiser, with over 500 events in 30 countries. In 2018 Reed brought together over seven million event participants from around the world generating billions of dollars in business. Today Reed events are held throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organised by 38 fully staffed offices. Reed Exhibitions serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events. It is part of RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. www.reedexpo.com