Paris, 25 October 2017 –The MAPIC Awards jury, chaired by Tom Meager, Primark’s Group Director of Property, and composed of leading trade and commercial real estate professionals, has unveiled the list of 54 finalists for this year’s awards.
Please click here to discover the finalists of the MAPIC Awards 2017 from the 14 categories. Pictures are also available on our website.
The MAPIC Awards jury is comprised of 16 influential personalities from the sector:
- Alain BOUTIGNY, Editor in Chief, Sites Commerciaux (France)
- Thomas DEVONSHIRE-GRIFFIN, Managing Director, Russia and CIS, JLL (Russia)
- Edoardo FAVRO, CEO, Gallerie Commerciali Italia (Italy)
- Barry SPENCER HUGHES, Design Director, HOK (UK)
- Javier HORTELANO, Managing Partner, Catella Asset Management Iberia AECC (Spain)
- Laurence KARSENTI, Head of European Leasing, Thor Equities (USA)
- Frédéric LALOUM, General Manager Leasing & Member of the Executive Board, Altarea Commerce (France)
- Mayté LEGEAY, Country Head Neinver France & Business Development Director, Neinver (France)
- B.S. NAGESH, Founder of TRRAIN & Chairman of RAI, TRRAIN (India)
- Enis ONCUOGLU, Chairman-Architect, ONCUOGLU + ACP Architect (Turkey)
- John SCOTT, Director of International Business Development, Debenhams (UK)
- John STRACHAN, Chairman, Intu Properties (UK)
- Klaus STRIEBICH, Managing Director Leasing, ECE Project management (Germany)
- –Justin TAYLOR, Head of EMEA Retail, Cushman & Wakefield LLP (UK)
- Fabrizio VALENTE, CEO and Founder, Kiki Lab –Ebeltoft Group (Italy)
- Franck VERSCHELLE, CEO, Advantail (France)
The winners will be revealed at the Gala dinner held on Thursday 16th November 2017. The awards ceremony dinner will be followed by the MAPIC Awards party.
For more information on MAPIC Awards, visit the website. The list of the finalists is available here.
For more information on MAPIC 2017, visit our pressroom.
About Reed MIDEM:
Founded in 1963, Reed MIDEM is an organiser of professional, international markets that are essential business platforms for key players in the sectors concerned. These sectors are MIPTV, MIPDOC, MIPCOM, MIPJUNIOR in Cannes, MIP China in Hangzhou and MIP Cancun in Mexico for the television and digital content industries; MIDEM in Cannes for music professionals; Esports BAR in Cannes and in Miami for the esports business; MIPIM in Cannes, MIPIM UK in London, MIPIM Asia Summit in Hong Kong and MIPIM PropTech Summit in New York for the real estate industry; MAPIC in Cannes, MAPIC Russia in Moscow, MAPIC Italy in Milan, MAPIC China Summit in Shanghai and IRF brought by MAPIC in Mumbai for the retail real estate sector. www.reedmidem.com
About Reed Exhibitions:
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events organiser, with over 500 events in over 30 countries. In 2016 Reed brought together over seven million event participants from around the world generating billions of dollars in business. Today Reed events are held throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organised by 38 fully staffed offices. Reed Exhibitions serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events. It is part of RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. www.reedexpo.com